SAT Prep Course
The SAT is the most important academic test that a student will take during high school. In the GG Tutors’ SAT Prep Course, we offer you the tools and instruction to help you maximize your potential.
What we offer:
- 16 two and a half hour lessons that are broken down into specific topics
- 3 full practice tests that will be graded and scored to assess and monitor progress
- Small classroom setting - no more than 6 students per class
- 2 instructors (1 verbal, 1 math) to ensure every student gets the necessary attention
- Test taking tips to help boost your score
- Access to various prep books
- 150 Point Improvement Guarantee*
- And more! Click here for more details
* The improvement in score is what your student receives on the initial SAT assessment test we administer compared with what he or she receives on either the intermediate assessment test, the final assessment test, or the real SAT. Or, we can compare what he or she scored on a previous SAT with the next SAT score. Students must attend every class to be eligible for this guarantee. The student will be enrolled into the next course without charge until he/she improves by 150 points.